Thursday, March 28, 2013

Falling in love...

*Hello YPG,
the following is a blog taken from Mrs. Cristiane Cardoso
you can see more at cristianecardoso.com

It’s very common to have someone say: “I didn’t choose to fall in love with him, it just happened.” It’s with this argument that girls or women make themselves incapable of getting out of a bad relationship. They avoid looking at what’s right under their nose and end up feeling like the victim when it ends, and then she has to hear everyone say “I told you he was no good!”
I disagree with this theory that you had no choice. Since the time that I knew I was a woman and later worked with other women, I learned that one thing is for sure: a woman is much more perceptive and in tune with things than she thinks. We grow up with something similar to a sixth sense, I think God made us this way exactly so that we can help man, who is so rational, yet who’s missing some important details. Which to us it is a talent! We are detailed, and we should feel proud of this. We have an important role in society.
We know exactly what happens around us and we decide what to do with each detail, even if it’s a hidden one. That’s why I always say…

We’re not controlled by a passion, but we can let ourselves be taken by a passion.
 
When that guy got close to you, you knew that he would be bad for you, but still you let yourself fall in “love.” You liked the attention he gave you and you let yourself receive it. But you decided to ignore, all the signs which warned you that sooner or later you were going to get into an accident going at that speed.
Think about how many times you thought about and decided on things in regards to that relationship! Could you really consider yourself a victim here? Only if you mean a victim of yourself! This is what many people are not able to see…The one planning the big disappointment coming up is not that guy (who would do that to any woman,) but it’s actually your heart. Your heart leads you to this kind of blindness. Our heart is so deceptive we can’t even trust in ourselves!
That’s why I flee from evil, because if I know that inside of me I have a heart that wants my demise and will try in any way to deceive me. Imagine what would happen if I sit and listen to its suggestions? But that’s what many do when they accept that “innocent” friendship on Facebook… When they exchange numbers with guys they don’t even know very well… When they do anything to get close to these wolves at any cost, they are basically begging their heart to set them up for a huge disappointment.
Yes, I choose my friends. I choose everything – from the news I hear to the friends I add on Facebook. I like to be very picky with my time too, because I find it extremely valuable. And in this basic routine, I easily make the right decisions, because my corrupt heart is constantly locked up in the cage of my spirit.
I can already hear someone reading this say “But it’s easy to do that when you’re married, you’re not going through the need that I have to be loved!” Newsflash to you: I was already like this before I met my husband. That means if I could live without male attention once, to keep myself from evil, you can too. The only problem is…do you really want that?

No comments:

Post a Comment