Tuesday, March 12, 2013

10 Mistakes...

Here are 10 mistakes a youth makes that results in dissapointment, frustration and failure in this stage of life.  While there are more we can add, the list is only to give all teens and young adults a head's up so they can move forward in life...

1.   Forget consequences exist (act now, suffer later)
2.   Think that life is a fast-food restaurant (I get what I want, when I want, how I want)
3.   Ignore good advice!
4.   Take horrible advice!
5.   Try to fill their void with things that just make it bigger (drugs, alcohol, addictions, gangs, bad relationships)
6.   Believe that having a partner is what they are missing to be happy (most times they complicate even more your life)
7.   Pretend they are fine (I don’t have any problems, I don’t need help I’m fine!)
8.   Believe they’re youth will last forever (I can be reckless I’m young so its ok) Remember: what you do now will catch up to you tomorrow
9.   Do what they “FEEL” like doing (most things in life that have to get done, won’t involve your feelings!):
10. Think they can be happy without God (He created you with a void, He’s the only One who can fill it)
 
Are you making one of these???

by Anthony (San Antonio YPG branch)

No comments:

Post a Comment